1. Papers selected for oral presentation will have ten (10) minutes for presentation and 05 (five) minutes for response and eventual discussions to the questions. No time extension will be granted for presentations that reach the total scheduled 15 minutes. All presentations must comply with the dates and times stated in the scheduling files published on the event website and in the program of the event.
2. Oral presentations should be presented in English, with the provided microphone.
3. The submitting author is responsible for the preparation (visual and content) of the audiovisual material necessary for the presentation.
4. The abstract must be presented by one of the authors registered in the event.
5. The date and time of presentation will be established by the Organizing and Scientific Committee. This schedule will be communicated to the responsible author in due time before the presentation day.
6. It is recommended that authors who will present papers to be in the session from its beginning, to avoid delays.
7. The auditoria of the oral presentations will have the necessary equipment for presentations in Power Point (.ppt and .pptx format file) and PDF file (.pdf format file). Pay attention to the format of your presentation file so there are no compatibility issues and / or detriment to your presentation.
8. The presentation material should be delivered to the room coordinator in a USB flash drive, up to 15 (fifteen) minutes in advance. There will be a member of the Organizing Committee / Secretariat to receive and transfer the material to the computer from the auditorium. Even so, it is recommended that the person in charge have a pen drive backup at the time of presentation.
9. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for any projection problems due to the incompatibility of files.
10. Presenters will receive a certificate of their presentations through the event website, with their registration login.
The poster should be 0.90 x 1.20m, printed on paper or plastic canvas, ideally with a string on the top for fixation on the frame. Alternatively, adhesive tape may be used for fixation, the exhibitor being responsible for any damage to the poster itself and the fixing structure. Poster orientation is vertical (portrait)
The title should be the same one used in the approved abstract and in capital letters. Below the title, and with smaller font, indicate the names of authors, laboratory / department, institution, city and state and country. The name of the author who will present the poster must be underlined.
3. POSTER BODY
It should be organized with care to distribute text and illustrations (figures, diagrams and tables), so that the work can be read from a distance of 1 m. Do not include the abstract on the poster! The introduction should go straight to the work subject. Use figures and flowcharts for the methodology. It is suggested that the results and conclusions be presented in the form of items, to facilitate the reading and evaluation of the poster.
The presentation period will be between 5:15 pm and 7:30 pm on the day scheduled for the session. We emphasize the need of the presence of the person in charge of the presentation of the poster, especially those that compete for the awards, since they will be visited and interviewed by the evaluators.
5. POSTER EXHIBITION
The author should set the poster during the day of the presentation, preferably in the morning so that it is displayed throughout the day. If it is not possible to fix it in the morning, this should be done at most by 5:00 p.m. The author is responsible for removing the poster by the end of the session.
PRINT YOUR POSTERBY EMAIL
CASA DO BANNER
Cost of the 0.90 x 1.20m banner in plastic canvas, with mounting rods and cord on the top: R$ 70,00
E-mail to contact and send file:email@example.com
File format for printing:PDF ou JPEG with actual size image(90 x 120 cm), converted into vector art..
Delivery time: please forward your file at least 48 hours before the delivery
Address: Rua José Serrano Navarro, 86 - Castelo Branco - João Pessoa
Payment options: bank deposit, cash on site, or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Elo, and American Express) or debit card (Visa, Mastercard and Elo).
Banco: Banco do Brasil
Holder: Anthony Rufino Bessa
Cost of the 0,90 x 1,20m banner in em paper 75g,no finishings: R$ 18,00
Cost of the 0,90 x 1,20m banner in em paper 90g, no finishings: R$ 30,00
Address: Av. Nossa Sra. dos Navegantes 521 - Tambaú
Phones: +55 (83) 3247.5868 / 3247.5703 / 9981.0558
E-mail to contact and send file: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRÁFICA PLOTA MAIS
Address: Avenida Antônio Lira, 182 - Sala 1 – Tambaú
Phone: +55 (83) 3226- 8660
E-mail to contact and send file: email@example.com
Payment options: credit cards.
Value: R$ 65,00 (plastic) ou 25,00 (paper) no finishings
R$ 70,00 (pastic) ou 30,00 (paper) with finishings
GRÁFICA RÁPIDA PERSONALIZE
Cost of the 0.90 x 1.20m banner in plastic canvas or outdoor paper, with mounting rods
and cord on the top: R$ 56,00; withoutmounting rods and finishings: R$ 43,20
Phone: +55(83) 99933-2941 + Whatsapp
E-mail to contact and send file: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment options: credit cards or cash